Stephanie Hollifield was born and raised in Locust Grove, Georgia. Growing up in a large family, she was surrounded by love, laughter, and creativity. Her love for reading began in kindergarten and hasn't slowed down since.
Over the past decade, she has dedicated her life to education, teaching students from age one to thirteen while self-publishing eight romance novels in the last eight years. Her weekends often consist of sitting at some sporting activity with her children while passing the time with a good book. It’s been a lifelong dream to pursue a career in the literary world to help underrepresented voices be heard.
She is interested in unique romance stories with strong heroes and heroines that work through their past trauma to find something real. She also loves Children’s lit that teaches valuable life lessons and can be tied into a teacher’s curriculum, YA stories, Mystery/Thrillers, and Fantasy.
Stephanie's Favorite Books
- Northern Stars by Brittainy Cherry
- Chained to the Devil’s Son by Shea Swain
- A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
- Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson
- Define Normal by Julie Anne Peters
- All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
- All’s Fair in Love, Warm, and High School by Janette Rallison
- Fatal Cure by Robin Cook
- Stay by Ivy Symone
- Anything Junie B. Jones or Mo Willems