- Please review our Agents' profiles to choose the Literary Agent who is the best fit for your genre/writing style. Once you've chosen the one right agent for you, click on the SUBMIT WORK HERE button on their page to complete the Query Manager submission form and/or upload your work to our database.
- Please only submit one project at a time. If your query is rejected, you may then submit a query for another project.
- For fiction, we require a query letter pasted into the body of your email along with a 1-2 page synopsis (includes spoilers and the ending) and the first 5 pages of your manuscript.
- For non-fiction, you should include a full proposal (including a sample chapter), but make sure the Agent accepts non-fiction, and follow their specific submission guidelines.
- All sample pages must be properly formatted into 1 inch margins, double-spaced lines, Times New Roman black font size 12
- Research the agent to whom you are submitting both for their preferences and their submission guidelines.
- Please only submit to one Corvisiero Agent at a time. A rejection from one agent is a rejection from the entire Agency. Please do not query another agent unless expressly invited.
- Corvisiero Literary Agency does not currently represent collections of short stories, essays, or poetry. Novellas are also currently not being considered.
- Submit screenplays here: https://QueryManager.com/TessaShaffer
- Please include your logline, genre, and upload the first 20 pages of your script in the form where it says "Upload the First 20 Pages of Your Book"
- We will request the full script if we are interested in reading more.
- Please be sure to include in your query if your screenplay has won any notable awards.