- Please review our Agents' profiles to choose the Literary Agent who is the best fit for your genre/writing style. Once you've chosen the right agent for you, click on the SUBMIT WORK HERE button on their page to complete the Query Manager submission form and/or upload your work to our database.
- Please only submit one project at a time. If your query is rejected, you may then submit a query for another project.
- For fiction, we require a query letter along with a 1-2 page synopsis (includes spoilers and the ending). Please refer to each agent's query form for the number of sample pages to submit.
- For Graphic Novels, please submit the first 20 pages of your work and any illustration samples that you would like us to review in addition to your query letter and synopsis.
- For non-fiction, you should include a full proposal (including a sample chapter), but make sure the Agent accepts non-fiction, and follow their specific submission guidelines.
- All uploaded submissions must be properly formatted into 1 inch margins, double-spaced lines, Times New Roman black font size 12
- Research the agent to whom you are submitting both for their preferences and their submission guidelines.
- Please only submit to one Corvisiero Agent at a time. A rejection from one agent is a rejection from the entire Agency. Please do not query another agent unless expressly invited.
- You may re-query us with new work anytime, and if you’ve made significant revisions to a previously declined query, you are welcome to resubmit it after 6 months.
- Corvisiero Literary Agency does not currently represent collections of short stories, essays, or poetry. Novellas are also currently not being considered.
- Micah and Adam are currently open to screenplay submissions. Tessa will open to submissions in 2024.
- Please include your logline, genre, and upload the first 20 pages of your script in the form where it says "Upload the First 20 Pages of Your Book"
- We will request the full script if we are interested in reading more.
- Please be sure to include in your query if your screenplay has won any notable awards.